Tuesday 28 December 2010

27 SHINee Members Funny sentences *?

1.(Jonghyun)
Fan: “Kim Jonghyun pabo ‘
Jonghyun: “you too ‘

2. (Jonghyun)
Fan: “Oppa !!!!’
Jonghyun: ‘What!! “

3. (Onew)
Fan: “I'm behind you ……….”
Onew: "Behind me is wall”

4. (Taemin)
someone: ‘What do you want to say to them who want to be a star?’
Taemin: “if you work hard, all will be just fine. Fighting!”

5. (Key)
“I want to be calm like Minho but I CAN'T ..”

6.(Onew)
“Minho's voice is too low because of that, I think that sound is from his foot.”

7. (Key)
“I think I'm the prettiest.”

8. (Minho)
“to be pretty is a crime.”

9. (Onew)
Question: “What part of body that you like the most?”
Answer: ‘eyebrow!’

10. (Jonghyun)
“honest! I don't know how to ride a bicycle.”

11. (Minho)
“If I become the president of the class, I will kiss all of the students …”

12. (Taemin)
“Onew hyung usually smile but when he is serious, I can't stop laughing.”

13. (Taemin)
“Although we're not located below the same sky, don't forget that our heart always together with you all!”

14. (Minho)
“don't forget that all of you will always shining in SHINee's heart…”

15. (Onew)
“Minho looks like the main character in Manga.”

16. (Taemin)
“I'm bored to be a good person, sand I decide to be a naughty person!”

17. (Minho)
“I must talk more than one minute? What can I talk about? One minute is too long!”

18. Key, “If I affraid of something, I will hit something.”

19.“My female ideal type is a female that have a good voice.” – Onew
“That can be me!” – Taeyeon

20. Onew: “I like smoked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken, boiled chicken”

21. I think all of people in this world must be loved! -Taemin

22. I want to have a son that exactly look like me. -Key

23. “you cannot appreciate how beautiful sky in the night without 5 lamps that aren't shining.” -Onew

24. Onew, “All of chicken must be eaten!”

25. “don't forget to smile.” -Taemin

26. “first, there's so many thing that we can learn.” -Taemin

27. Key, “I like Rapunzel story when I was a kid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment